Who would
be the audience for your media product?
- My original target audience for my magazine was older teenage girls (16-20 years old). I decided on this age group and gender due to there being no other magazine in the market of this description. I think I’ve stuck to the target audience that I originally had in mind and made a suitable magazine for them.
- Although I do believe my magazine would also appeal to the opposite gender as well because it is not overly girly at all, it includes information, bands and music that both genders enjoy. Even though I was aiming for a slightly more feminine audience, after finishing my product and over looking it, I definitely think the target audience is shared between both genders.
- The reason I think my target audience is more shared out is because although I’ve stuck to my originally planned colour scheme and image style, when I placed them together and laid them out, it looked appropriate for both genders and possibly an older audience too. I didn’t think it would at first, hence why picking such a specific gender and age range.
No comments:
Post a Comment